Subject: Do You Have A Roofing Problem? Four Quick Visual Inspections Will Tell You For Sure
So you know that if your roof is leaking and you probably need to get something done about it. But sometimes, people don’t really know how to tell if they have a roof problem or not.
In addition to noticeable leaks, there are other signs that indicate your roof needs attention. Watch out for the following:
- Missing or torn shingles expose the roof to water damage and rot, and make nearby shingles more susceptible to being blown away. Old shingles will curl, split and lose their waterproofing effectiveness. These weakened shingles are more likely to be blown away by wind gusts.
- Rusted or missing flashing can result in leaks. Flashing is the metal that surrounds chimneys, skylights and vent pipes and often is found in the valleys where roof sections meet.
- Check gutters, downspouts and splash pans for evidence of decay or damage. Broken pieces of paint and scraps of roofing may be visible.
- Indoors, look for discolored plasterboard or cracked paint and peeling wallpaper.
What Are You Waiting For? Give us a call to come take a look and give you a no-risk, no-pressure evaluation of your roof. We’ll give you an expert opinion on whether or not you have a serious problem in the first place, and whether you need to repair or replace the roof.
If you are interested in having us come out and look at your roof the next steps for you to take are:
- Visit our website at www.IntegrityHomePro.com to learn more about replacement roofing and our company.
- Read through the Homeowner’s Guide To Replacement Roofing (if you don’t have a copy you can download one from our website).
- Write down any questions you have as you read through the guide.
- Call us to schedule an appointment so we can talk about your situation. Our number is 1-410-721-9577.
On behalf of everyone here at Integrity, I’d like to thank you for your interest, and let you know we look forward to helping you to navigate through the process of replacing your roof.